Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Adobe Community

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search
Hot search: 活动 交友 discuz
View: 163|Reply: 7

Premiere Pro CC 2018 crashes on Render or Export (Version 12.0.1 Build 69)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-2-24 02:11:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
This issue has completely halted my current project, and I'm hoping someone can help me export the media.  These are the specs regarding the workstation I'm using:

Workstation and OS Specs:

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012)
Processor   3.4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory      32 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2 GB (updated and installed to the latest version today)

macOS High Sierra
Version 10.13.3

Sequence Settings:

Problem Description:

When I try to "Render In to Out" with my Sequence selected, Premiere crashes with the following error:

"Adobe Premiere Pro CC

Sorry, a serious error has occurred that requires Adobe Premiere Pro CC to shut down.  We will attempt to save your current project."
The program completely crashes, and I have to re-open the software.

If I try to "Export Media..." with my Sequence selected, Premiere crashes with the same error producing the same result.  I am able to play my Sequence in the Program window without any problems.  The issue only occurs when I try to Render or Export.  

Now, I did just verify that I can export and render other projects within this same Premiere program.....just not this one.  Am I missing something?  Only difference I can see is I'm using .avi video files for this project.  Would the use of .avi files prevent Premiere from exporting and/or rendering?

--Charles

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-2-24 02:56:00 | Show all posts
Check in your Preferences to see where your media cache/cache database files are.

Close PrPro.

Navigate to and manually delete everything in those folders, reboot, launch PrPro, and wait for it to rebuild the cache files.

Now try and export a section of that file, and see if it works.

Neil
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-2-24 08:47:00 | Show all posts
Deleting the cache files unfortunately did not fix the problem.  I still have the same issue.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-2-24 08:51:00 | Show all posts
Well, I converted the .avi files to .mv4 files, and I'm still having the same problem.  Thought that would fix it, but nope!  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-2-24 09:28:00 | Show all posts
That sounds like a corrupt sequence. See if importing that into another project will allow you to export. In the media browser, navigate to the project file, and import the sequence.

Neil

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-2-25 04:35:00 | Show all posts
Well, I've never had a "corrupt sequence" before, but it appears that was the problem.  I simply copied all tracks inside the Sequence, and then I pasted them into a new project.  Suddenly, it renders just fine and exports just fine.  Thanks!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-3-21 01:34:00 | Show all posts
Hi all, I have ran into the same issue! When I hit render it freezes and then crash! Can’t event close PrPro. After scratching my head and getting frustrated as I couldn’t finalise my work!

I did the following to solve it and it’s been working so far! (Fingers crossed)
File > project setting > choose > OpenCL

My setting was in Metal as I use the touchbar 2017 pro and didn’t realise until now! Anyways hope this helps you!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-8-4 08:11:00 | Show all posts
I’ve had the same problem. And have had success by creating a back up of the project and then exporting from the back up.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Adobe Community  

2019-5-24 21:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088632 second(s), 21 queries .