Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Adobe Community

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search
Hot search: 活动 交友 discuz
View: 86|Reply: 2

Image became blurred after converting from Word document

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Register

Credits
Post time 2018-7-19 05:43:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
The picture in the Word document is sharp and clear. However, after I converted my file to PDF, the picture became no longer sharp. In the past, I did not encounter such issue.

How can I solve the problem of the blurred picture?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-7-19 06:45:00 | Show all posts
Hello Benghuatl,

We're sorry for the trouble you had while viewing the PDF file. Are you using Adobe Reader to Acrobat to view the PDF?

Is it a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of OS? If you are on Windows machine, try repairing Adobe Reader/Acrobat from help>repair installation, reboot the machine once after updating Acrobat/Reader.

Also, check for any pending updates of Acrobat/Reader from help>check for updates.

Navigate to Acrobat/Reader's Preferences from Edit>Preferences>Page Display>Select 'Show large images'>Click OK and see if this brings any difference.

Are you using Acrobat to convert the Word document to PDF or any third party application to generate the PDF? Are you using Print to Adobe PDF method from a third party application? or Create PDF using Acrobat? Are you trying to convert the Word doc to PDF on a browser?

What is the dot version of Acrobat or Reader installed? To identify refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

I have checked the records with your Adobe ID and found that there are no Acrobat license/subscription registered.

let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,
Anand Sri.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-8-4 01:37:00 | Show all posts
Hi Anand Sri,

I converted the file from Word to pdf using the "Save File as" function in Word. I used Acrobat Reader DC to view the pdf file. The reader version is 2018.011.20055
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Adobe Community  

2019-5-24 21:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085727 second(s), 21 queries .